Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom - Hawaii Saver
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom - _Hawaii Saver
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Hawaii Saver
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - _Hawaii Saver
Peaceful condo resort amidst Waikoloa golf fairways
Sunny Kohala Coast
Golf is the name of the game at the peaceful Aston Shores condominiums on Hawaii's Big Island; the fairway of Waikoloa's Beach Golf Course is minutes away.
Pool, tennis courts
Aston Shores has barbecue grills at the ready, along with a swimming pool and tennis courts. Snorkel gear, kayaks, and boogie boards can be rented at Waikoloa beach.
Stucco buildings with red-tile roofs house condos with lanais. Views are of the tropical gardens or golf courses. All accommodations have kitchens and air conditioning. Grocery delivery service availbale upon request for a fee.
Aston Shores at Waikoloa contains four three-story buildings of pale stucco and red-tile roofs. The entry is gated.
Plastic cups, plastic balls, and blowing-bubble sets are offered to all children 12 years and under; presented upon check-in. All amenities are subject to change without prior notice.
Parking is free. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Free self parking
- Beach towels
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cooking facilities
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
Beach Grill - Located in the Beach Golf Course clubhouse just outside the Aston Shores' entrance, the Beach Grill serves lunch and dinner and offers a late-night appetizer menu. Highlights include local fish, steaks, and pastas.
Kings' Shops - A two-minute drive from Aston Shores, this upscale shopping center includes several restaurants.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Aston Shores at Waikoloa; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night (effective 3 January 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions