Book your room at Aston Shores at Waikoloa
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom - NonRefundable
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom - Nonrefundable
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - _Hawaii Saver
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Hawaii Saver
Peaceful condo resort amidst Waikoloa golf fairways
Sunny Kohala Coast
Golf is the name of the game at the peaceful Aston Shores condominiums on Hawaii's Big Island; the fairway of Waikoloa's Beach Golf Course is minutes away.
Pool, tennis courts
Aston Shores has barbecue grills at the ready, along with a swimming pool and tennis courts. Snorkel gear, kayaks, and boogie boards can be rented at Waikoloa beach.
Stucco buildings with red-tile roofs house condos with lanais. Views are of the tropical gardens or golf courses. All accommodations have kitchens and air conditioning. Grocery delivery service availbale upon request for a fee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Shores at Waikoloa
Aston Shores at Waikoloa contains four three-story buildings of pale stucco and red-tile roofs. The entry is gated.
Plastic cups, plastic balls, and blowing-bubble sets are offered to all children 12 years and under; presented upon check-in. All amenities are subject to change without prior notice.
Parking is free. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Free self parking
- Beach towels
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Eat and drink
Beach Grill - Located in the Beach Golf Course clubhouse just outside the Aston Shores' entrance, the Beach Grill serves lunch and dinner and offers a late-night appetizer menu. Highlights include local fish, steaks, and pastas.
Kings' Shops - A two-minute drive from Aston Shores, this upscale shopping center includes several restaurants.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Aston Shores at Waikoloa; fees may apply.
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Aston Shores at Waikoloa
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions