Availability: Kolea at Waikoloa
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star condo with an outdoor pool in Waikoloa (Kohala Coast - Waikoloa)
This condo is located in Waikoloa (Kohala Coast - Waikoloa), close to Dolphin Quest, Genesis Gallery, and Kings Shops. Also nearby are Seaside Putting Course and Waikoloa Beach Golf Course.
At Kolea at Waikoloa, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The condo also features a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kolea at Waikoloa Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Kolea at Waikoloa provides a health club and a spa tub. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Waikoloa condo also offers barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Health club
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 16
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Kolea at Waikoloa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:The check-in location differs from the property location. The check-in address is 69-1010 Keana Place, Waikoloa, Hawaii. Driving directions from Kona International Airport: Turn left onto Hwy 19 and proceed for approximately 18 miles. Turn left onto Waikoloa Beach Dr. Proceed for another mile past the Kings Shops, and turn right onto Keana Pl. The Vista Waikoloa (the check-in office) is the first gated property on the right. Follow the instructions on the key pay to access the gate, the check-in office is the first building on the left. Guests must call the property upon arrival at the airport. The office number can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Destination fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay