Book your room at Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium
Please enter your travel dates.
Condo with private beach, full-service spa
This Kamuela condo is located on an island, set on a private beach within a short distance of Great 4-D Movie Ride, Waikoloa Kings Golf Course, and Waikoloa Beach Golf Course. Local attractions also include Seaside Putting Course and Dolphin Quest.
Pamper yourself with a visit to Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium's full-service spa, practice your swing on the golf course, or catch some rays on the private beach.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium
- At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the condo's beach. Enjoy a summer holiday at Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium, where you can work on your swing at the golf course or spend a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
This beach condo also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium is a smoke-free property.
- On private beach
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Concierge services
- Free covered parking
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free covered parking
- In your room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Eat and drink
Tommy Bahama Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Ruths Chris Steakhouse - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Napuas Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
A private beach and a golf course are featured at the condo. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Mauna Lani Spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Mauna Lani Terrace Condominium
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in office is open 9 AM to 5 PM daily. Guests are asked to notify the property upon arrival at Kona International Airport.
Driving directions from Kona International Airport:
- From the airport proceed north by turning left onto Hwy 19.
- Drive for approximately 19.5 miles and turn left into the Mauna Lani Resort.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit towards the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows.
- The entrance to the Mauna Lani Terrace will be your second left and our check-in office will be left of the entrance gate.
Guests arriving after hours must call the office 24 hours in advance and a fee may be charged. Upon arrival at the property; an answering service will provide the code to the lockbox located in front of the office, which contains their keys. Guests are required to call the check-in office the following morning during business hours to complete their registration with South Kohala Management.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Destination fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay