Availability: Econo Lodge Napier
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Napier eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Napier, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ahuriri Estuary, War Memorial Conference Center, and National Tobacco Company Building. Local attractions also include Bluff Hill Domain Lookout and Napier Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Econo Lodge Napier features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Econo Lodge Napier Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 50 square feet (5 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
Econo Lodge Napier has designated areas for smoking.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- Business center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LED TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8:30 AM and 1 PM.
Pub Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this bistro specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Econo Lodge Napier Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: NZD 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through GenGreen Silver thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.