Book your room at The Crown Hotel Napier
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
- 1 king
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
Ocean-view hotel with a bar/lounge, near National Tobacco Company Building
This Napier hotel is located in the city center, nestled on the beach a short distance from National Tobacco Company Building, Napier Beach, and Bluff Hill Domain Lookout. Also nearby are Marineland and National Aquarium of New Zealand.
In addition to a restaurant, The Crown Hotel Napier features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Crown Hotel Napier
- At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 170 square feet (16 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Crown Hotel Napier is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 170
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 16
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
- In your room
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Milk and Honey - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for The Crown Hotel Napier
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open from 6:45 AM - 10 PM daily. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours should contact the hotel at the number listed on the reservation to arrange check-in.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 7.20 and NZD 18.40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.