Book your room at Quest Hawthorn
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Executive Studio Apartment
- 1 king
4.5-star serviced apartment in Hawthorn with a restaurant
Situated on the Strip, this serviced apartment is close to Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre. Local attractions also include Como House and Carlton and United Breweries.
In addition to a restaurant, Quest Hawthorn features a fitness center. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
Dining options at the serviced apartment include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4.5-star property offers access to secretarial services, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Hawthorn serviced apartment also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance can be provided.
Quest Hawthorn is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Number of floors - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Room service
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2011
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the guestroom.
Depot De Depot - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Quest Hawthorn
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 12.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 300 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.