Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Headingley eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly motel is close to John Blumberg Softball Complex, John Blumberg Golf Course, and Red River Exhibition Park. Local attractions also include Assiniboia Downs and Historical Museum of St. James - Assiniboia.
Motel 6 Headingley-Winnipeg West provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, free parking, and a meeting/conference room.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access.
Motel 6 Headingley-Winnipeg West features an indoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.