Book your room at NH Heemskerk Marquette
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Heemskerk with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as J.C.J. van Speijk Lighthouse, Zaanse Schans, and AFAS Stadium. Regional attractions also include Zaans Museum and Nationaal Park Zuid-Kennemerland.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Heemskerk Marquette features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate bedrooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Heemskerk Marquette
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
NH Heemskerk Marquette has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for NH Heemskerk Marquette
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.5 per person (approximately)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.