Availability: NH Marquette
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Heemskerk with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Nationaal Park Zuid-Kennemerland, Zaanse Schans, and Hans Brinker Statue. Regional attractions also include Zaans Museum and AFAS Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Marquette features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with courtyard or garden views and feature televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, separate bedrooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Marquette Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Guests can use the recreational facilities at a partner hotel. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Tennis on site
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
NH Marquette has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Tennis on site
- Land sailing (sand yachting) nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
NH Marquette Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.5 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.