Book your room at NH Marquette
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Heemskerk with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as J.C.J. van Speijk Lighthouse, Zaanse Schans, and AFAS Stadium. Regional attractions also include Zaans Museum and Nationaal Park Zuid-Kennemerland.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Marquette features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate bedrooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
NH Marquette has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for NH Marquette
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.5 per person (approximately)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.