Book your room at Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Vantaa hotel with an airport shuttle
BEST WESTERN Airport Hotel Pilotti is located in Vantaa, within 5-minute drive from Helsinki-Vantaa airport and within walking distance to Jumbo shopping centre and new Flamingo Spa. Early breakfast from 4am.
In addition to scheduled airport transportation, BEST WESTERN Airport Hotel Pilotti has a restaurant, evening sauna and complimentary parking at hotel's parking area or additional parking areas for one week.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guest rooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti
- The Overview
BEST WESTERN Airport Hotel Pilotti offers a restaurant Volare. Business-related amenities at this 3.0-star property consist of audio-visual equipment and small meeting rooms. A scheduled airport shuttle is complimentary for guests. This Vantaa hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and coffee in the lobby. Car parking is free of charge for one week at hotel's own parking area or in our additional parking area. BEST WESTERN Airport Hotel Pilotti is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1989
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- The Room
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
BEST WESTERN Airport Hotel Pilotti has a restaurant on site. Breakfast is included and it's served already from 4 am, full breakfast is served from 6am-10am every day.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The Fine Print for Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.