Book your room at Eurohostel
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Economy Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Economy Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hostel in Helsinki (Katajanokka) near Uspenski Cathedral
This hostel is located in Helsinki (Katajanokka), close to Uspenski Cathedral, Presidential Palace, and Senate Square. Also nearby are Helsinki Cathedral and Atheneum Art Museum.
Eurohostel provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All guestrooms include shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Eurohostel features a sauna, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Helsinki hostel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk, a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Eurohostel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 2 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Shared bathroom
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
The fine print for Eurohostel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.80 for adults and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 19.95