Book your room at 't Lansink Tuindorphotel & Restaurant
Standard Double or Twin Room
Honeymoon Suite, Jetted Tub
4-star hotel in Hengelo with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Grolsch Veste. Area attractions also include University of Twente and Rijksmuseum Twente.
In addition to a restaurant, 't Lansink Tuindorphotel & Restaurant features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
't Lansink Tuindorphotel & Restaurant
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, technology support staff, and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Hengelo hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1916
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
T Lansink - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The Fine Print for 't Lansink Tuindorphotel & Restaurant
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .75 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.