Availability: Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
Please enter your travel dates.
Mobility Accessible Executive King Corner Bathtub - Start 2014 with 20% Off
- One King Bed
Mobility Accessible Two Queens, Garden View, Bathtub - Start 2014 with 20% Off
- Two Queen Beds
Mobility Accessible Two Queens, Garden View, Roll In Shower - Start 2014 with 20% Off
- Two Queen Beds
Executive King Corner Garden View - Start 2014 with 20% Off
- One King Bed
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This Hilton Head Island hotel is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Van Der Meer Tennis Academy, Arthur Hills Course, and Shipyard Golf Course. Also nearby are Coligny Theater and Coligny Plaza.
Spend the day catching some rays at the beach, relaxing by one of Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island Amenities
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This beach hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Poolside bar
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Outdoor parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Heywards Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, brunch, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Baileys Bar and Terrace - Overlooking the pool and garden, this lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Sea Crest Terrace - This poolside bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sweet Cane Bar - This poolside bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Arum Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Beachfront spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Destination fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through South Carolina Green Hospitality Alliance thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.