Book your room at APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
Riverfront Hiroshima hotel in Hiroshima City, walk to Shukkeien
Located in Hiroshima City, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Memorial Cathedral for World Peace, Hiroshima Castle, and Shukkeien. Hiroshima Museum of Art and Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, conference rooms, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 91 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and LED TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find down comforters, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 161 square feet (15 square meters) include conference space. This Japanese business hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 10
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1986
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed internet (100 JPY per 10 minutes surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Morning Ace - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.