Book your room at APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
Please enter your travel dates.
Semidouble room bed120cm 9sqm nonsmoking
- One Bed
Semidouble room bed120cm 9sqm smoking
- One Bed
Single Room, Smoking
- One Single Bed
Single Room, Non Smoking
- One Single Bed
Hotel in Hiroshima near Shukkeien
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Memorial Cathedral for World Peace, Shukkeien, and Hiroshima Castle. Also nearby are Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art.
In addition to a restaurant, APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
LED televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 161 square feet (15 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Japanese business hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and computer rentals.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 161
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 10
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1986
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Climate control
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LED TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Morning Ace - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.