Book your room at Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Hiroshima near Shukkeien
Situated in Hiroshima, this hotel is close to Memorial Cathedral for World Peace, Shukkeien, and Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art. Also nearby are Hiroshima Castle and Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel features massage/treatment rooms. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and conference/meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Eat and drink
Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.