Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Ho Chi Minh City (Dong Khoi)
This hotel is located in Ho Chi Minh City (Dong Khoi), close to Opera House, Ton Duc Thang Museum, and Saigon Tax Trade Center. Also nearby are Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square and Parkson Plaza.
In addition to a restaurant, Saigon Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city views and feature televisions with premium satellite channels. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Ho Chi Minh City hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1997
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- City view
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Saigon Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 23
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 17 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 28
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20 (from 6 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.