Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Mountainside
- One King Bed
Superior Room, Mountainside
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Harbour View
- One King Bed
Standard Twin Room, Mountainside
- Two Double Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel in Hobart with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Constitution Dock, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, and Maritime Museum of Tasmania. Also nearby are Theatre Royal and Hobart Function and Conference Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Valet parking
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Wake-up calls
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Restaurant Tasman - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 8 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.