Book your room at Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
Please enter your travel dates.
Green Stay Room
- 1 king
Standard Room, Mountainside
- 1 king
Standard Twin Room, Mountainside
- 2 double
Superior Room, Mountainside
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel in Hobart near Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Hobart, walking distance from Constitution Dock, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, and Theatre Royal. Also nearby are St. David's Cathedral and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Valet parking
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Restaurant Tasman - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 8 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.