Availability: Hotel Neue Post
Romantic ski retreat with ski-in/ski-out access
Set amidst the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Holzgau is within minutes of Kirche von Holzgau and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Heimatmuseum Holzgau and Simmswasserfall.
Ski into Hotel Neue Post, where you can relax in massage/treatment rooms, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
All guestrooms include climate control and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Neue Post Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Hotel Neue Post helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hotel Neue Post has designated areas for smoking.
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Conference space size (feet) - 1291
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Kaminstube - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
Hotel Neue Post Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Please note that check-in for the apartments takes place at the hotel.The Villa Rosa apartments are located in Holzgau 66A, approximately 0.5 miles (800 meters) from the main hotel building.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.