Book your room at Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase - non refundable
|$116 $93||$193 $155|
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase - non refundable
|$135 $108||$213 $170|
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Room Only - non refundable
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase - non refundable
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
|$155 $124||$232 $186|
Color-themed guestrooms in business, shopping area
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Close to shopping
Located in the city centre with business and shopping, Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong also offers a shuttle to the Convention Center and all shopping malls on Hong Kong island, and roundtrip airport shuttle.
Chic, modern boutique
This Green Globe-certified hotel's minimalist orange-themed lobby features a white wall for projected guest messages, plus free wireless Internet access.
Compact, color-themed guestrooms offer a choice of orange, green, or yellow décor; all have wall-mounted flat-screen TVs, minibars, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, bar, and public areas of this 23-story hotel. Guests also have use of the restaurant, business center services, and a shuttle service (surcharge) to the nearby Cosmopolitan Hotel. A roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle are also provided for a surcharge. Guestrooms are all nonsmoking. Smoking is permitted on the fifth floor terrace where guests can also enjoy complimentary coffee and broadband Internet access. For those traveling by car, parking is available. Guests can also take advantage of the buffet breakfast offered every morning.
Two private rooms at the neighboring Cosmopolitan Hotel have computers, printers, and Internet access. Secretarial services are available at the Cosmopolitan front desk and include photocopying, binding, parcel handling, and typing (English and Chinese). Mobile/cell phones and laptop computers can be rented as well. Surcharges apply for all. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the hotel lobby and café. Six meeting rooms for between 12–50 people and a ballroom for up to 144 people are available at the Cosmopolitan Hotel located nearby. All rooms come with audio-visual support and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
- Concierge desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secure parking
- Event catering
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 2005
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking nearby
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
Nooch Bar – Adjacent to the lobby; popular with the after-work crowd. Features old- and new-world wines, international beers, and specialty cocktails. Live house band and sports channels on broadcast.
Guests can also enjoy the buffet breakfast available every morning in the hotel's breakfast room.
One side of the hotel is fringed by the Queen Elizabeth Stadium, which has a 3,500-seat arena, gymnasiums, squash courts, badminton courts, and a multi-purpose hall. Facilities can be can be set up for badminton, basketball, table tennis, volleyball, and boxing. Aerobics and other exercise classes are at the nearby California Fitness Center at Lee Theatre Plaza, opposite Times Square. Swimming facilities are available at the Morrison Hill Public Swimming Pool, a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Tennis courts can be found at Victoria Park or Causeway Bay Sports Ground, about 1 km (less than a mile) away. Facing the hotel is the Happy Valley Race Course, Hong Kong's key horse racing facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 132 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 132 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.