Availability: Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong (Former Cosmo Hotel Mongkok)
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Non Refundable
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Non Refundable
- Up to a 30% discount on the room rate, reflected in the rate at time of booking
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2
- Complimentary access to the Dorsett Lounge
Premier Suite, 1 Queen Bed - Non Refundable
Free shuttle, near Ladies’ Market
Hong Kong's famous Ladies' Market and Nathan Road are a 10-minute walk from this hotel in Kowloon's bustling Mongkok area. The Temple Street Night Market, Jade Market, and Yuen Po Street Bird Garden are within 2 km.
24-hour fitness, alfresco dining, Internet access
Opened in 2010, this 27-story hotel features a 24-hour fitness studio, a Thai restaurant, and free shuttle service to and from popular local destinations. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms.
This eco-friendly hotel offers 285 smartly designed, smoke-free guestrooms. All are outfitted with flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers, and minibars. Mosaic bathrooms include rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong (Former Cosmo Hotel Mongkok) Amenities
The modern Dorsett Mongkok Hotel is about a 5-minute walk from the Olympic subway station. Langham Place Mall and Nathan Road are within a 10- to 15-minute stroll. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to and from Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and West Kowloon.
The hotel is home to the Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor, serving authentic Thai delicacies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the restaurant and the lobby. A fitness studio is open for guests' convenience 24 hours a day. Valet parking is available for guests for an additional fee. This environmentally friendly hotel is smoke-free.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Tour assistance
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wake-up calls
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- City view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong (Former Cosmo Hotel Mongkok) Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In the event of no-show, room will only be held till next day 11 AM for all guaranteed reservations (excludes Non-refundable bookings).
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 110 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 132 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.