Harbour View Room
Harbour Club Courtview Room
Harbour Club Harbourview
Kowloon property near Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa
Located on the Kowloon waterfront, this 21-story Hong Kong hotel overlooks Victoria Harbour towards the South China Sea.
A glass-walled rooftop pool, a fitness center with trainer, seven restaurants and lounges and several meeting and conference rooms mark the Harbour Grand Kowloon.
In addition to great city views, the 554 guest rooms have Internet access, plus satellite TV with pay movies.
The 21-story Harbour Grand Kowloon high-rise hotel is located downtown on the waterfront. Guests have access to a rooftop swimming pool and spa tub surrounded by gardens. In addition to fitness equipment, a health club features men's and women's saunas and steam rooms and a full-time trainer (surcharge may apply). Seven restaurants and lounges are on site. Complimentary shuttle transportation is provided to the Tsimshatsui shopping area and to railway and subway stations, and an airport shuttle is available at scheduled times (for a surcharge).
HK280 (US$36+) per 24-hour period.
Fees do not include tax and are subject to change without prior notice.
The Harbour Grand Kowloon features a staffed business center. Function rooms include a grand ballroom and boardrooms. Click the link below for more details.
Business center: The third-floor meeting facility space is staffed and open Mondays through Saturdays, from early morning until early evening. Secretarial, translation, and courier services are available as are cellular/mobile phone and laptop rentals (surcharges). Workstations, two executive-style boardrooms, meeting rooms, office equipment, and audiovisual equipment are also available for a surcharge.
Internet access: High-speed Internet access in the business center is available for H45 (US$1–$5) per 15 minutes. Fee(s) subject to change without notice.
Conference/function room(s): The hotel features a grand ballroom with a stage and pre-function area that can host 550 guests. Three smaller conference rooms are available, as are banquet facilities.
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 554
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- City view
The Promenade - Panoramic harbor views. Western and Asian cuisine buffet-style or à la carte dining. All meals served, including afternoon tea. A hot and cold buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served every day from 6:30 AM until 10 AM. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Harbour Grill - With sea views, this fine-dining restaurant serves Continental cuisine, premium beef, wine list. Daily lunch and dinner.
Robatayaki - Traditional Japanese barbecue with an array of surf-and-turf selections. Sushi and sashimi. Daily lunch and dinner.
Hoi Yat Heen - Overlooking Victoria Harbour. Authentic Cantonese cuisine. Dim sum. Private rooms available. Daily lunch and dinner.
Corner Café - Sea views. Cakes, pastries, sandwiches, other light fare. Afternoon tea is served. Open from early morning until late evening.
Waterfront Bar and Terrace - Nightly happy hour. Live music most nights. Outdoor dining terrace. Varied menu. Open from early afternoon until early morning.
Pool Bar - Open seasonally.
Guests of Harbour Grand Kowloon can enjoy a glass-walled rooftop pool, spa tub, and seasonal pool bar. Also on the rooftop is a fitness center with free weights, treadmills, and a full-time trainer (surcharge may apply). Men's and women's saunas and steam baths are also provided. Spa services (surcharge) can be arranged in private treatment rooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 228.8 for adults and HKD 151.8 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 130 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 130 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: HKD 130 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: HKD 130 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: HKD 130 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: HKD 45 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 280 per day
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night (for guests under 30 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 450 per night
- Additional Details
All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.