Book your room at Hullett House
Terrace SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Silvermine Suite – with Vispring’s luxurious mattressMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury all suites hotel in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui near Harbour City
10 Unique Design Suite
Every room is a suite ranging in size from 887 to 940 sq ft with up to 3 balconies.Not one room looks similar: Each room has a totally unique design featuring different themes.
One of the oldest buildings from 1881, a rare example of magnificent colonial architecture.Complimentary mini bar with unlimited refill, wireless Internet access, and a porter/bellhop.
Hullett House is one of only 4 hotels in Asia, and one of 25 hotels worldwide to be revered across all three prestigious lists in 2011: Condé Travel + Leisure IT List. the Condé Nast Traveller UK Hot List 2011Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Housed in a magnificent colonial building dating back to 1881, Hullett House is a celebration of Hong Kong’s rich “East meets West” heritage. Guests can stay in a Chinese Imperial suite with hand-painted Qing dynasty murals and a bed fit for an Emperor, an elegant English pastoral suite decorated in restful greens with 26 hand-painted native songbirds or a vibrant China pop-art suite. There are ten individually-designed suites, each with its own terrace and modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi, rain-head showers and surround sound. The bespoke Hong Kong experience extends to the dining table with the House’s five fine restaurants including St. George with its dining room reminiscent of a 19th-century gentlemen’s club and fine French cuisine. This highly-acclaimed hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, near the Star Ferry, and provides access to high-end shopping on Canton Road.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Conference center
- Year Built 1881
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Individually decorated
- Balcony or patio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
Eat and drink
- Historic landmark with 10 individually designed Suites- 24 hour Reception services- Concierge services- Laundry and Dry cleaning services- 5 Food & Beverage outlets- Room service- Meeting and Event facilities with audio visual conference equipment- Airport transfer- High end boutiques and stores- Landscaped garden
The fine print for Hullett House
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 385 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hullett House is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Complimentary Limo Service
Book a stay for travel beginning July 1, 2014 and guests can enjoy complimentary roundtrip, chauffered Bentley limousine service to Tsim Sha Tsui’s major shopping area.
Offer valid once per room/stay. Advance reservation required. Gratuity not included. Offer subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Royal Getaway Offer
Book a stay in a "Corner Suite - Silvermine with Vispring’s Luxurious Mattress" room category now - December 31, 2014 for travel within the same period and receive the following:
- Guestroom equipped with a Vispring Regal Superb mattress
- Exclusive "Royal Dining" candlelit dinner for 2 at St. George or on private balcony of guestroom
- Private Bentley limousine service and chauffeur to shopping area
- 1 bottle of chilled Perrier-Jouët Champagne upon arrival
- Welcome fruit platter
- Daily Hullett House breakfast for 2 at The Parlour or in the suite
- Turndown service with a chocolate nightcap
- Vispring sleeping mask and "How to sleep well" booklet
- Private heritage tour of Hullett House building
- Complimentary late check-out until 2 PM
- Hullett House souvenir key with guest's name engraving