Availability: InterContinental Hong Kong
Please enter your travel dates.
Intercontinental, Superior Room
Intercontinental, Deluxe Room
Intercontinental, Room, Harbour View
Intercontinental, Deluxe Room, Harbour View
Business and leisure in Tsim Sha Tsui
Tsim Sha Tsui
Centrally located in the Tsim Sha Tsui (Kowloon) neighborhood, this Hong Kong hotel is 0.1 km from the Hong Kong Museum of Art, 0.2 km from the New World Center, and 0.3 km from Nathan Road.
Full-service health spa
The InterContinental Hong Kong features a full-service health spa, outdoor swimming pool, terrace, and 3 spa tubs. 6 dining options, meeting rooms, and wedding services are all available for guest use.
All of the 503 guestrooms, including 87 suites, feature televisions, wireless and wired Internet access, multi-line phones with voicemail, and in-room safes. Bathrooms are outfitted with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Hong Kong Amenities
Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong, the 17-story InterContinental Hong Kong features a full-service health spa with massage treatment rooms, a sauna, steam room, and spa tab. The entire spa is “Feng Shui Friendly” and all spa treatments are designed using traditional Asian products and practices. Additionally, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace, a fitness center, and three spa tubs. For travelers on business, this InterContinental hotel has conference and ballrooms equipped with audiovisual equipment, Internet access, and event catering. Wedding services are also available. There are six dining options in the hotel, with offerings ranging from traditional Japanese and Chinese fare, to steak, to a dramatic buffet of Asian and Western dishes served together. This hotel also offers dry cleaning service, currency exchange, complimentary parking, and a concierge desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Free parking, Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
SPOON by Alain Ducasse - Serves dishes with French undertones and an extensive wine list in a chic, modern environment.
NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong - Features contemporary Japanese fare on the second floor. Open for lunch and dinner.
Yan Toh Heen -Offers traditional Cantonese cuisine and dim sum. Open on the arcade level for lunch and dinner.
The SteakHouse - Steakhouse style fare with a wine list of over 300 vintages. Open daily for dinner, and for lunch on Sundays.
Harbourside - Buffet dining with Asian and Western dishes served overlooking the harbor. Open from early morning and offers late night dining.
Lobby Lounge - Serves cocktails, tea, and snacks with views of the Honk Kong Skyline.
- Swimming nearby
The “Fung-Shui Friendly” iSpa offers massage and body treatments using traditional Asian oils and practices. The facility also has a spa tub, steam room, and sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
InterContinental Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.