Book your room at Kowloon Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Club Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Contemporary business hotel in Golden Mile area
Near Hong Kong Cultural Centre
Located in the city centre, this contemporary business hotel is in the Golden Mile shopping district, close to the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, and directly connected to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station.
Kowloon Hotel offers two restaurants, a bar overlooking Nathan Road, a business centre, conference facilities and a guest laundry.
Guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, LCD TVs with satellite channels and in-house movies, direct-dial phones, coffee/tea makers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Kowloon Hotel is located in the city centre in the Golden Mile shopping district. The hotel has two restaurants as well as a bar.
The Window Café serves Asian and Western favourites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests are presented with sumptous food choices at the famous 66-meter long buffet.
Loong Yat Heen serves classic Cantonese cuisine as well as delicious Dim Sum. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner with views of famous Nathan Road.
Guests can unwind at the laid back Middle Row Bar, open throughout the day for snacks, tea and cocktails.
The hotel also offers onsite covered and valet parking for a surcharge.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 736
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 140 HKD / per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Kowloon Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 187 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 140 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.