Availability: Kowloon Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Harbour View Room
Club Superior Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
Contemporary business hotel in Golden Mile area
Near Hong Kong Cultural Centre
Located in the city centre, this contemporary business hotel is in the Golden Mile shopping district, close to the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, and directly connected to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station.
Kowloon Hotel offers two restaurants, a bar overlooking Nathan Road, a business centre, conference facilities and a guest laundry.
Guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, LCD TVs with satellite channels and in-house movies, direct-dial phones, coffee/tea makers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kowloon Hotel Amenities
Kowloon Hotel is located in the city centre in the Golden Mile shopping district. The hotel has two restaurants as well as a bar.
The Window Café serves Asian and Western favourites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests are presented with sumptous food choices at the famous 66-meter long buffet.
Loong Yat Heen serves classic Cantonese cuisine as well as delicious Dim Sum. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner with views of famous Nathan Road.
Guests can unwind at the laid back Middle Row Bar, open throughout the day for snacks, tea and cocktails.
The hotel also offers onsite covered and valet parking for a surcharge.
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 736
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Kowloon Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 187 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 140 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.