Availability: Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Side Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Horizon Deluxe, RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Suite, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Elegance overlooking the harbor
The hotel overlooks Victoria Harbour, with many of Kowloon's attractions within one mile, including street markets, factory outlets, museums, and entertainment venues, plus trains and ferries to China.
Extensive health club
In addition to a wide variety of exercise equipment, the health club includes an indoor pool, spa tub, solarium, sauna, steam bath, and reflexology and massage services.
Outfitted in European-influenced decor with Asian accents, the 688 guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling bay windows with city, harbor, or garden views; all rooms have free high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong Amenities
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas, and the 24-hour business center offers bilingual secretarial services and a comprehensive reference library. Teleconferencing can also be arranged.
Please be informed that extra bed is not available for 21-25 Dec & 29 Dec 13 - 2 Jan 14 and baby cot for 16 Dec 13 (all dates are inclusive).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 688
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Angelini - Italian fare. View of Victoria Habour and city skyline. Semi-formal atmosphere. Open for lunch and dinner.
Nadaman - Specializes in light Kansairyori and Kansai regional Japanese cuisines. Sushi bar, teppanyaki grill, general dining area, and tatami room. Open for lunch and dinner.
Shang Palace - Decorated with red and gold motif reminiscent of the Sung Dynasty, and original paintings from that era. Known for its Cantonese cuisine, seasonal specialties, and dim sum. Open for lunch and dinner.
Café Kool – Six open kitchens emphasize home-style cooking, with diners watching as chefs prepare dishes. Western, Asian, and Indian kitchens, together with a salad bar, seafood station, and dessert display offer made-to-order dishes. A three-foot chocolate fountain is a chocaholic's dream, and a teppanyaki ice-cream counter has proven popular. The contemporary decor incorporates many Asian elements, large artworks, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Open daily from early morning to late evening.
The health club offers a variety of exercise equipment and offers an indoor pool, spa tub, solarium, sauna, steam bath, and reflexology and massage services. The harbor promenade opposite is an easy, scenic route for joggers and is also popular with anglers and tai-chi practitioners. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 880 (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 550 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.