Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Kowloon hotel near Mongkok Computer Centre, Ladies’ Market
Kowloon's vibrant Mongkok district is the setting for this modern hotel. The Ladies' Market, Flower Market, and Mongkok Computer Centre are within 0.5 km (0.3 mi). A subway stop is a 2-minute walk.
Metropark Hotel Mongkok has a Chinese restaurant, a coffee shop, a bakery, and a bar. Numerous additional restaurants are within a short walk. The hotel also offers airport-shuttle service.
Satellite TV, Wi-Fi
Air-conditioned guestrooms include satellite TV, IDD telephones, minibars, coffee/tea makers, and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and slippers.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 10 February 2009 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Metropark Hotel Mongkok is within 0.5 km (0.3 mi) of the New Century Place shopping mall, the Mongkok Computer Centre, the Ladies' Market, and the Flower Market. The Prince Edward MRT subway station is a two-minute walk. The Temple Street Night Market and the Jade Market are about 2 km (1.2 mi) away.
The hotel's Lychee Garden Chinese Restaurant serves dim sum, lunch, and dinner. A bar, bakery, and coffee shop are also on site.
Other amenities include room service, a currency exchange, business services, an airport shuttle (surcharge), and laundry/dry cleaning service.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 13
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 430
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Lychee Garden Chinese Resaurant - Chinese cuisine served during lunch and dinner hours.
Café Concourse - Continental and Chinese cuisine served during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours. Themed buffets also available during lunch and dinner.
Cheers Bar - Full bar open from late afternoon to late night.
Metropark Corner Cake Shop - Freshly baked goods and breakfast served daily.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 70 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 150 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)