Book your room at Novotel Century Hong Kong
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed (Executive)Max Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Hong Kong hotel close to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and Causeway Bay shopping area
In the heart of Hong Kong
Novotel Century Hong Kong is located in Wanchai, the bustling commercial, entertainment district. 5-minute walk to the subway and Star Ferry and 10-minute walk to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
2 restaurants, 1 bar
Novotel Century Hong Kong offers 511 modern rooms, 2 restaurants, bar, gym, swimming pool and meeting facilities.
Free Wifi in public areas
Internet and Wi-Fi connection is available in all rooms. Besides free access Novotel Mac Corner, complimentary Wi-Fi is also available in the lobby, restaurants and the premier lounge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Novotel Century Hong Kong
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Century Hong Kong provides a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Guests can dine at one of Novotel Century Hong Kong's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access in public areas, including the lobby, restaurants and premier lounge, is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Note: In order to enhance the quality of our services, maintenance work on pipes will be carried out from 22 November to 22 December 2013 from 10:00 to 18:00 (Monday - Friday only). During this period, you might hear an intermittent noise disturbance.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 511
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 23
- Babysitting or childcare
- Medical assistance available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Designated smoking areas
- Secure parking
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Year Built 1991
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Novotel Century Hong Kong has 2 restaurants and one bar on site. Room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a massage spa, an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Novotel Century Hong Kong
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 173.8 for adults and HKD 86.9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 140 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 140 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 495 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.