Book your room at Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed (Executive)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Tung Chung (Lantau Island) near Citygate Outlets
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Tung Chung (Lantau Island), near the airport, Tung Chung New Development Ferry Pier, Citygate Outlets, and Tung Chung Fort. Also nearby are SKYCITY Nine Eagles Golf Course and Skypier.
At Novotel Citygate Hong Kong, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Novotel Citygate Hong Kong provides a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4790 square feet (445 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times.
- Total number of rooms - 440
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 23
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4790
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 445
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $120.00 HKD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $120.00 HKD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Essence - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Olea - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Andante - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HKD 250 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.