Availability: Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Tung Chung (Lantau Island) near Citygate Outlets
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Tung Chung (Lantau Island), near the airport, Tung Chung New Development Ferry Pier, Citygate Outlets, and Tung Chung Fort. Also nearby are SKYCITY Nine Eagles Golf Course and Skypier.
At Novotel Citygate Hong Kong, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 December to 31 March:
- Swimming pool
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Novotel Citygate Hong Kong provides a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 4790 square feet (445 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 440
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 23
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4790
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 445
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - children's
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Essence - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Olea - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Andante - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HKD 250 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.