Availability: Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed (Executive)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Tung Chung (Lantau Island) near Citygate Outlets
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Tung Chung (Lantau Island), near the airport, Tung Chung New Development Ferry Pier, Citygate Outlets, and Tung Chung Fort. Also nearby are SKYCITY Nine Eagles Golf Course and Skypier.
At Novotel Citygate Hong Kong, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 December to 31 March:
- Swimming pool
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Novotel Citygate Hong Kong provides a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4790 square feet (445 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times.
- Total number of rooms - 440
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 23
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4790
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 445
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $120.00 HKD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $120.00 HKD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Essence - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Olea - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Andante - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HKD 250 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.