Availability: Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, and cocktails in the Premier Lounge
- Complimentary use of the Premier Lounge meeting room (maximum six persons) for two hours per room per day (on first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary use of in-room broadband Internet in the Premier Lounge
- Concierge service with flight confirmation and information
- Free access to the hotel's modern 'In Balance Fitness' centre
In Kowloon's Jordan (Kowloon) near Temple Street Night Market
In the historical distric
Situated in the heart of Nathan Road, 2-min walk to Jordan MTR, neighborhood of TsimShaTsui, opposite to Temple Street Night Market and Jade Market. Nearby include Ladies Street, Star Ferry & Avenue of Stars
Facilities include a 24-hour fitness centre and a tourist information desk and the iMac corner in Lobby. Operate a restaurant and a bar/lounge, with 24-hour room service
Premium satellite TV
389 newly refurbished rooms with contemporary touch. In addition to high-definition TV and air conditioning; laptop size safe, iron and iron board, hair dryer and tea/coffee making facilities are also providedInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong Amenities
Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong offers a coffee shop/cafe and a bar/lounge. The property provides 24-hour room service. Recreational amenities at Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong include a 24-hour well equipped fitness centre. The property provides high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge). This 4.0-star Kowloon property provides an airport shuttle (surcharge). Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong also offers wireless Internet access (surcharge) in most public areas, a tourist information desk and an iMac Corner in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 389
- Number of floors - 15
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2008
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free movie channels
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- City view
Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong has a restaurant on site. 24-hour room service is available.
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 128 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.