Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Panda Plus Double Bed Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Family-friendly Tsuen Wan hotel with 4 restaurants
This family-friendly hotel is located in the entertainment district, close to Jockey Club Tak Wah Park, Citistore, and Tsuen Wan Plaza. Also nearby are Tsuen Wan Park and Sam Tung Uk Museum.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Panda Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
Panda Hotel features a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1026
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1992
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Panda Cafe - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Balcony - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Yin Yue Chinese Cuisine - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 70 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 120 per person (one way)
- Deposit: HKD 300 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.