Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - No Amend, No Refund
Deluxe Room - No Amend, No Refund
- Two Double Beds
Executive Room - No Amend, No Refund
Kowloon property near Hong Kong Museum of History
Located in Tsim Sha Tui, Hong Kong's commercial and entertainment district, the hotel offers convenient access to shopping, dining, entertainment, and a metro station.
This hotel offers a fitness center, a hair salon, a shopping arcade, and a travel agency. There are 14 meeting rooms on site, and event catering is available. Room service is available around the clock, and 4 restaurants are provided on site.
Guestrooms offer air conditioning, minibars, coffee/tea makers, as well as wireless Internet access.
This green-certified, 15-floor Regal Kowloon Hotel has 600 guestrooms. Amenities include extensive corporate facilities including business centre and function rooms. It has several on-site dining options, a fitness room, hair salon, shopping arcade, travel agency, and 24-hour room service.
The Regal Kowloon Hotel has a business center, conference rooms, and public-area Internet access.
Business center: The business center provides fax, secretarial service, and broadband Internet access. Guests can hire a LCD projector for around HKD 1500 per day.
Internet access: The business center provides wireless Internet access for around HKD 50 per 15 minutes. Fee(s) subject to change without notice.
Conference/function room(s): The hotel has 11,905 square feet (1,106 square meters) of meeting space ranging from small meeting rooms to a large ballroom.
Other: Translation and business services are available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11905
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Secure parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1106
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom scale
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- City view
- Sea view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
Café Allegro - Provides international breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets in a casual dining environment. Modern décor. An afternoon tea buffet is available at weekends and public holidays. Open from mid-morning until late.
Regala Healthy Cakes - Light and low calorie meals. Serves warm and cold desserts, cakes, sandwiches, salads, pasta dishes, herbal and flavoured teas, as well as coffees all day.
Mezzo Grill - A steak and seafood grill restaurant specialising in char-grilled dishes and creative modern cuisine.
Regal Court - Specializes in traditional Cantonese favorites and authentic Sichuan dishes, as well as dim sum.
Bar & Lounge - Located on the first floor. Live music every night, cocktails, and light snacks.
The Regal Kowloon offers a fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 240 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: HKD 130 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.