Book your room at Silka Far East Hotel
Tsuen Wan hotel with an area shuttle
Situated in Tsuen Wan, this hotel is close to Citistore, Jockey Club Tak Wah Park, and Sam Tung Uk Museum. Also nearby are Chuk Lam Sim Monastery and Tsuen Wan Park.
Silka Far East Hotel provides an area shuttle and a porter/bellhop. Other amenities include limo/town car service and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Silka Far East Hotel
Silka Far East Hotel features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Tsuen Wan hotel also offers limo/town car service, a porter/bellhop, and a television in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 15
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: HKD 55 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 30 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)