Book your room at The Royal Garden
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
Superior Room - Limited Time offer
- 1 double
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
- 1 double
4.5-star luxury hotel in Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui) near Hong Kong Coliseum
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Kowloon, walking distance from Hong Kong Museum of History and K11 Shopping Mall. Also nearby are Hong Kong Coliseum and Nathan Road.
In addition to 7 restaurants, The Royal Garden features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 January 2013 to 31 December 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities will be closed from 14 January 2013 to 31 December 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
The Royal Garden
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Shopping on site
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Tour assistance
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
The Royal Garden has 7 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
The Fine Print for The Royal Garden
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 253 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130
- Valet parking fee: HKD 350 per day
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.