Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - No Refund
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly hotel in Hong Kong (Central) near Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens
This family-friendly hotel is located in Hong Kong (Central), close to Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens, Victoria Peak Tram, and Lan Kwai Fong. Also nearby are Landmark Shopping Area and Soho.
In addition to a restaurant, YWCA The Garden View features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include refrigerators. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 16 December 2013 to 16 April 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limo/town car service and tour assistance can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
YWCA The Garden View is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- LCD TV
- City view
- Garden view
YWCA The Garden View has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 119 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: HKD 100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 700 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.