Book your room at Hornsby Furnished Apartments
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star suburban apartment in Hornsby
Situated in the suburbs, this apartment is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hornsby Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of Wahroonga Park and Asquith Golf Club. Brickpit Park and Glade Reserve are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This apartment features tour/ticket assistance.
All 12 apartments have TVs with cable channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Guests will also find washers/dryers, balconies, and living rooms. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hornsby Furnished Apartments
Hornsby Furnished Apartments features tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate living room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: AUD 40 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.