Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Houston eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Houston, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Glenbrook Park Golf Course, 1940 Air Terminal Museum, and Almeda Mall. Area attractions also include Pasadena Little Theatre and Pasadena Historical Museum.
Recreational amenities at Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1250 square feet (113 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1250
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.