Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Houston (Northwest Houston)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Houston (Northwest Houston), close to Aerodrome Ice Skating Complex. Area attractions also include Champions Golf Club and Gleanloch Pines Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature sofa beds along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1000 square feet (90 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Smoke-free property
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ergonomic chair
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.