Book your room at Hilton Houston - Post Oak
Please enter your travel dates.
Dramatically designed hotel, near Houston Galleria
Designed by an internationally renowned architect, this Hilton hotel is one block from the Galleria retail and office complex; Memorial Park, an urban oasis, is a complimentary shuttle ride away.
Wireless Web access
Hotel highlights include an atrium lobby, an outdoor pool with food service on summer weekends, and wireless Internet access throughout.
The extra-spacious guestrooms of Hilton Houston at Post Oak offer cable TV with pay movies and video games, multi-line phones with voice mail, and alarm clocks. Sliding glass doors open to small balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Houston - Post Oak
This Hilton hotel is one block from Houston's Galleria, with 375 stores and restaurants. Upscale retailers beneath the Galleria's soaring atriums include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, Tiffany & Co., and Cartier.
Hotel dining options include a casual grill with buffet breakfast and Sunday champagne brunch and a lobby bar. The business center, open 24 hours a day, offers computers, printing, faxing, and copying. The wellness area includes an outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness facilities. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to destinations within 3 miles of the hotel.
The hotel has 28,000 square feet of meeting space. Kosher and regular catering are available.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Number of floors - 14
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
Where to Eat
The Promenade - Casual American grill serving buffet breakfast, à la carte lunch, dinner, and Sunday champagne brunch with carving and pasta stations.
Lobby Bar - Wood-paneled room with comfortable chairs and sofas.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool with city views. The Hilton Houston at Post Oak's health club offers cardio machines, pool views, and women's and men's locker rooms with showers and saunas.
Complimentary coupons are available to a health club less than two blocks away. Memorial Park, 2.5 miles away, features a top-ranked municipal golf course, jogging paths, tennis courts, playing fields, an arboretum, and six miles of mountain and recreational bike trails along the bayous. The indoor rink at the Galleria is a popular destination for ice skaters. All these destinations are within the hotel shuttle's three-mile radius.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay