Book your room at Houston Marriott Westchase
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Houston (Westchase)
This hotel is located in Houston (Westchase), close to Halliburton Headquarters, Sharpstown Golf Course, and Town and Country Village. Local attractions also include Sharpstown Shopping Center and Memorial City Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Houston Marriott Westchase features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Houston Marriott Westchase provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 43,000 square feet (3995 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Houston Marriott Westchase is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3995
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Free! Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 43,000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Republic - A Texas Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Houston Marriott Westchase
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day