Availability: Hyatt North Houston
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds - 2 Doubles Beds
In North Houston with free lobby Wi-Fi and IAH shuttle, restaurant, pool
Airport: 7.5 miles
Located 7.5 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport, this hotel is in the heart of the North Houston business and shopping districts.
Restaurant, business center
Hyatt North Houston, renovated in January 2012, features an outdoor pool and spa tub, fitness equipment, a 24-hour business center, and restaurant.
32-inch flat-screen TVs
All guestrooms at the Hyatt North Houston feature 32-inch flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet access, and triple-sheeted beds with 7 pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt North Houston Amenities
Hyatt North Houston is in the North Houston business and medical district, convenient to golf, shopping, dining, and entertainment. The hotel is within 17 miles of downtown Houston and the University of Houston, and the Gulf of Mexico and Galveston are 64.5 miles away. Shuttle service to George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 7.5 miles away, is complimentary to guests. The hotel also offers complimentary shuttles to a shopping center and other locations within 3 miles.
The business-friendly 8-story hotel offers a 24-hour business center with computers and a printer/copier/fax machine. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). The lobby offers separate sitting areas where guests can unwind, and the lobby lounge offers favorite beverages. Adjacent to the lobby, Grill 425 restaurant offers American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is also available during limited hours. The Hyatt North Houston offers a 24-hour Sundry Shop, where guests can purchase items forgotten at home, or pick up snack items for on-the-go convenience.
Recreation options include an outdoor pool and spa tub, along with a 24-hour fitness center. 16 on-site conference rooms and reception halls can accommodate 1,000 people.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 334
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 27,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2508
- Conference center
- Year Built 1982
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
Grill 425 - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast hours are 6 AM-10:30 AM. Featuring American cuisine. Adjacent to the main lobby.
Lobby Bar - Offering favorite cocktails, appetizers, and Starbucks coffee, or a choice from the full Grill 425 menu.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Hyatt North Houston offers a beautifully decorated outdoor pool area that features a waterfall, a spa tub, and a roomy sundeck. The 24-hour fitness center includes free weights, treadmills, stationary bicycles, and a separate area for Pilates or stretching.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt North Houston Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.