Book your room at JW Marriott Hotel by the Galleria
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Across from Houston's Galleria Mall and ice rink
Downtown: 8 miles
This modern, 23-story hotel is in Houston's fashionable Uptown area, across the street from the lavish Galleria mall and about eight miles from downtown, the convention center, and Reliant Stadium.
The JW Marriott features an indoor/outdoor pool with an outdoor spa tub. The top-notch health club includes basketball and racquetball courts, and cardio machines with individual TVs.
Guestrooms at this Houston Marriott hotel offer flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access, and premium bedding, including pillowtop mattresses and down duvets. Bathrooms include phones, terry robes, and botanical products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott Hotel by the Galleria
This 23-story hotel is in Houston's Uptown neighborhood (also known as the Galleria area), across from the popular Galleria mall, with 375 stores and restaurants in an atrium setting. The hotel offers courtesy on-demand shuttle service, based on availability, within a one-mile radius between 7 AM and 11 PM (hours subject to change).
The 24-hour business center contains two computers with high-speed Internet access, along with printers and a fax machine (surcharges). The hotel offers 17 meeting and conference rooms with 40,000 square feet of flexible function and event space.
Guests of JW Marriott Hotel by the Galleria can order food and beverages for poolside delivery. Room service is available around the clock.
The hotel provides self- and valet parking in a garage for a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 514
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
South Coast Restaurant - Texas beef and fresh seafood, with focus on regional favorites. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Destino - Lobby restaurant and lounge. Serves lunch, dinner, and cocktails.
Starbucks - Serves coffee.
Poolside-delivery service and 24-hour room service are available.
The hotel's large health club includes a basketball court and two racquetball courts (equipment rental available). The indoor/outdoor pool is paired with an outdoor spa tub. A staffed fitness area (accessible 24 hours) on the hotel's fifth floor was renovated in 2006 and offers free weights, resistance machines, five treadmills, two stair climbers, three elliptical trainers, five exercise bikes, and a stretching room. Cardio machines have individual TV sets, and guests can borrow headphones. Cold water and fruit are complimentary.
An ice-skating rink is located in the Galleria mall. At least three 18-hole golf courses are within 16 miles. The Memorial Park Golf Course is a mile away, the Hermann Park Golf Course is nine miles, and the Bear Creek Masters Course is 16 miles. Tennis courts, a jogging path, bowling, horseback riding, and miniature golf are all within three miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
The Fine Print for JW Marriott Hotel by the Galleria
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.23 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.