Please enter your travel dates.
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service
Near shoppers’ paradise in Houston, Texas
Galleria: Under a mile away
Popular with business travelers, this contemporary Marriott hotel near Uptown Park is just under 1 mile from the lavish Galleria shopping, dining, and office complex. Downtown Houston is 7 miles east.
Swim and shuttle
Guests can enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, as well as a modern lobby and business center with complimentary high-speed Internet access. Complimentary shuttle service to the mall is available.
The 301 guestrooms at this Marriott hotel feature high-speed Internet access and pull-out desks with executive chairs. Down pillows and duvets top the beds; bathrooms include granite vanities.
The Marriott's Alexander Restaurant showcases Southwestern fare, while the Fairways sports bar features a big-screen projection TV, sunken area with cocktail tables, and cigars for sale. Meeting and event space includes an atrium garden adjacent to the pool area that can accommodate 250 people. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the hotel's lobby and business center. Guest laundry facilities, including detergent, are complimentary.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 13
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Alexander Restaurant - Southwestern-influenced menu. Low-carbohydrate menu also available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Located off the lobby.
Fairways - Wood-paneled sports bar with several TVs, including big-screen projection TV. Sunken area with cocktail tables. Cigars for sale. Grill menu including hearty appetizers. Open afternoon until late night.
This Marriott's fitness center contains cardio machines, weight-resistance equipment, and free weights. Guests can also enjoy a heated indoor lap pool.
Complimentary coupons are available to a fitness center less than one mile away. Memorial Park, 1.5 miles away, offers a top-ranked municipal golf course, jogging paths, tennis courts, playing fields, an arboretum, and six miles of mountain and recreational bike trails along the bayous. The indoor rink at Houston's Galleria is a popular destination for ice skaters. All of these destinations are within the hotel shuttle's two-mile radius.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Houston area; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.