Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- Accommodations as selected
- 20% discount on room rate (reflected at time of booking)
- Complimentary breakfast for 2
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Style and convenience in Houston’s Energy Corridor
Easy freeway access
Just off I-10, this contemporary hotel with an atrium lobby is located in the West Houston Energy Corridor, home to numerous oil and gas companies; downtown destinations are about 20 miles away.
Lap pool, spa tub
The Omni Houston Hotel Westside features an outdoor lap pool, spa tub, 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby. The restaurant overlooking the indoor koi pond serves regional fare.
Pillowtop mattresses, fluffy duvets, and bathrobes are among the comforts provided in the handsomely appointed guestrooms. Flat-screen TVs include HBO. Baths have curved shower rods for extra room.
This hotel is in the West Side's Energy Corridor, 12 miles from suburban Katy shopping, 16.25 miles from the upscale Galleria Houston mall, and 20 miles via freeway from downtown Houston.
A business center contains computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), a fax machine, a printer, a copier, and a scanner. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Recreational opportunities include an outdoor lap pool and spa tub, as well as a 24-hour fitness center.
Overlooking the atrium's koi pond, the Café on the Lake showcases Gulf Coast seafood and Tex-Mex favorites. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Complimentary self parking is available in secure attached covered garage or adjacent uncovered parking lot.
The hotel permits small pets (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Café on the Lake - Atrium restaurant overlooking koi pond. Regional choices such as Gulf Coast seafood and Tex-Mex fare. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday champagne brunch buffet.
Black Gold Bar - Saloon-themed cocktail lounge open from afternoon to late night. Mixed-grill dishes, snacks.
Morsels - Coffee bar/gift shop located in business center. Premium Peet's coffee, bagels, pastries. Open from early morning to evening.
Lobby Lounge - Open weekday evenings for live piano music, cocktails by the koi pond.
The hotel has a heated outdoor lap pool with a spa tub. The 24-hour key-access fitness room contains stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
Bear Creek Park, six miles away, is home to Bear Creek Golf World, with three public courses. The park also offers hiking, biking, and horse-riding trails; a bird-watching area; a wildlife refuge; picnic facilities; tennis courts; and playing fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night