Book your room at The Westin Galleria Houston
Westin, Traditional Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Traditional DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Westin, Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Westin, Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Westin, Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Westin, Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly hotel adjoins lavish Houston mall
Near sports events
This Westin hotel is eight miles from the George R. Brown Convention Center, downtown Houston, the Museum District, the Reliant Park Complex, and Toyota Center.
A staffed 24-hour business center is located in The Westin Galleria Houston's lobby, where complimentary wireless Internet access is available; the Daily Grill serves American comfort-food favorites.
Signature beds, baths
All 487 nonsmoking guestrooms include Westin Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses, Heavenly Baths, unfurnished balconies and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Connected to the Galleria shopping center, the 24-story The Westin Galleria Houston is eight miles from the Museum District and nine miles from Minute Maid Park.
Business-friendly amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby and a staffed 24-hour business center (surcharges). The hotel's 93,000 square feet of meeting and event space include 36 meeting rooms and four ballrooms. The property is wheelchair accessible.
The Westin Galleria Houston has a 24-hours fitness facilites, and outdoor swimming pool.
The Daily Grill serves classic American fare, and room service is available 24 hours.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 93000
- Conference space size (meters) - 8640
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 24
- Number of meeting rooms - 36
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 487
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1977
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Daily Grill - This club-like restaurant features dark, polished woods and a leather-trimmed bar. Menu items include fresh seafood, Angus beef, and American comfort-food classics such as meatloaf and chicken pot pie. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Galleria Houston's fifth-floor sundeck houses an outdoor splash pool.
Guests receive discounted access to a health club in the adjacent Galleria mall, providing indoor tennis courts; squash, racquetball, and basketball courts; Pilates and spinning studios; and a wide range of fitness equipment. An ice-skating rink is also in the mall.
Four miles away, Houston's Memorial Park has 1,400 acres of bike and jogging trails, volleyball courts, picnic areas, tennis courts, sports fields, and an 18-hole golf course with driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Houston area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Minimum guest age is 21
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.