Book your room at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
Suburban Houston hotel with link to concert venue
Shops and theaters
27 miles north of Houston, The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center is linked to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion; Market Street shops and movie theaters are across the street.
Upscale day spa
The Marriott spa features European facials, a beauty salon, and a barber shop. The outdoor pool is paired with a spa tub. An Italian restaurant offers patio seating overlooking the Woodlands Waterway.
Handsomely appointed guestrooms offer high-speed Internet, large desks, and custom duvets. Bathrooms have oversized showerheads, curved shower rods, and Bath & Body Works products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
- The Overview
The Marriott is located in the Woodlands master-planned community, 27 miles north of downtown Houston. The area includes shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues along a waterway. The hotel is linked via sky bridge to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, a major concert stage.
In addition to a restaurant, a lounge, and a coffee shop, room service is available from early morning to late evening.
Conveniences include room service, two concierge levels, a complimentary guest laundry, and a staffed business center with two computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). An additional computer with high-speed Internet access and a printer is in the lobby, where wireless Internet access is also available (surcharges). The hotel offers 27 meeting and conference rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Ristorante Tuscany - Italian restaurant with exhibition kitchen and extensive wine list. Indoor and patio seating overlooking Woodlands Waterway. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Acqua Lounge - Lobby-level lounge with contemporary decor and aqua tiling. Cocktails, wines, light fare. Indoor and patio seating overlooking Woodlands Waterway.
Starbucks Coffee - Coffee drinks and pastries. Open early morning to late evening.
Room service is available between 6:30 AM - 11 PM.
- Out and About
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center has a heated outdoor pool with a spa tub. An adjacent fitness room contains four treadmills, three stationary bikes, three elliptical trainers, four weight machines, and free weights.
A jogging path borders the waterway behind the hotel. The 18-hole Woodlands Golf Course is within a half-mile, while the Woodforest Club at Fish Creek, 15 miles away, offers 27 holes of play. Tennis courts are also nearby. Horseback riding and water skiing are within 15 miles, and bowling and miniature golf are within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
The Fine Print for The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.